Welcome to the Junior League of Morristown Community Blog

Visit our website at jlmnj.org



Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nearly New Shop and the Mighty Margarita


I was over at the nearly new shop this weekend (as I was sadly leaving Super Saturday early to morph into my soccer-mom state) and saw these fabulous margarita glasses on display.  I LOVE margaritas and have been told on many occasions that this is the only thing I can cook.  So to entice you to go buy these glasses,  I am going to give you my recipe, and you can go buy the glasses and send me a photo of you enjoying them along with the outfit you will more than likely pick-up when in the shop. 

Kelly's Margarita Recipe:

Ingredients:
Margarita mix (I really like Costco's Kirkland brand, not only is it cheap, but it really tastes amazing)
Tequila (Please use yummy tequila, like Patron or Jose Cuervo)
Triple Sec (The cheap kind, not the expensive)

Instructions for 2:
In a pitcher or large tumbler mix 8 oz of margarita mix, 4 oz of Tequila and 2 oz of Triple Sec. Add ice, put in straw and taste.  Then tweak as needed. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment